FACEBOOK

LightBlog

Breaking

LightBlog

Thursday 24 July 2014

Taylor Swift in Teen Vogue: “My High School Pictures Are, Like... Tragic”

Taylor Swift in Teen Vogue: “My High School Pictures Are, Like... Tragic”

Posted Wednesday July 23, 2014 6:43 PM GMT
We ogle at her impeccable fashion sense, but Taylor Swift wasn’t always keen to the latest trends.
During a recent sit down with Teen Vogue, the “Love Story” singer talked with the mag’s editor Andrew Bevan about her fashion and beauty mistakes from years past.
"Passing trends tend to be the things that you look back on and you go, 'Whoa. I really did that, didn't I?' Everybody's got some embarrassing photo," the 24-year-old explained.
"My high school pictures are, like...tragic," Taylor continued. "My style forever was going to be cornrows. I took my school picture with the cornrows… It really thrust me into what it's like to not have anywhere to sit in the cafeteria."
Swift has truly come into her own as a fashion icon and revealed that she tries to stay away from most slacks, and definitely doesn’t wear boyfriend jeans because that look isn’t flattering on her small frame. One way she loves to incorporate her beauty into her outfits is building her looks around her lip color.
"I'm, like, red lips or not? And then I'm always like, yes, red lips," Taylor said, adding, "I kind of am mixing '50s, '60s, a little bit of '80s, '90s.”
As for her favorite look, Swift said that it’s without a doubt the dress she wore to the latest Met Gala in NYC. "I got to wear this Oscar de la Renta gown to the Met Ball. It was ballet pink, it had a bow in the back, it had a long train. It was so classic and simp

No comments:

Adbox